Errors were encountered while validating xml schemas

6854933580_2c8b688306_z

Open); var validating = new Xml Validating Reader(reader, Xml Node Type. I also made sure that when I add the schema in my C# the target namespace matches. Settings = settings; Hmm...apparently I didn't have my Validation event hooked up properly. Element, null); // Removed 3 other XSDs to simplify a bit, but are included in the real code schema. In the code I show above I manually set the name but in the real code I extract the target Namespace from the XSD and use that. As soon as I re-connected it, I get the same exact errors being reported. A validating Xml Reader object is created by passing an Xml Reader Settings object to the Create method of the Xml Reader class that takes an Xml Reader Settings object as a parameter.The Xml Reader Settings object passed as a parameter has a Validation Type property set to and an XML Schema for the XML document contained in the Xml Document object added to its Schemas property.Using the Xml Document class, you can validate the XML content contained in an Xml Document object in two ways.

Adobe Compatibility Error Messages You received one of these error messages because your application package or form was opened, edited, submitted, or corrupted by using a version of Adobe Reader that is incompatible with

When I run the code I can successfully add all of the XSDs, but as soon as it starts reading the XML file it fails with these errors: Could not find schema information for the element ' DRO' Could not find schema information for the element ' Header Section' (plus a ton of other similar errors) I'm just not seeing what I need to do to make this work. EDIT: I've gone back through this code again and realized I wasn't actually doing anything with my schemas.

I was adding them to a Xml Schema Collection but I wasn't attaching that to anything.

I've been able to get this to validate using XML Spy but now we need a more automated approach. Validation Event Handler = validating_Validation Event Handler; while (validating.

I am loading the XSDs using a slightly more complex version of this code, but they are equivalent (as long as I haven't made any typos): string xml File = @"C:\tmp\testxml\Valid.xml"; string xsd File = @"C:\tmp\testxml\DRO.xsd"; var schema = new Xml Schema Collection(); var reader = new File Stream(xml File, File Mode. Read()) // More code removed I'm assuming the error is located in how the xmlns and target Namespace stuff is configured and I've made sure that they match exactly (and that even the case is the same).

The file that you are attempting to upload is not being fully transmitted to

You must have an account to comment. Please register or login here!